TV7776 Marom Dolphin Semi Modular Tactical VestThe Semi Modular Tactical Vest was developed as part of our new concept of a Semi-Modular configuration for military use. The vest is a side opening vest with a slim design for better operation in urban and guerilla warfare’s.
TV7776 Egoz Marom Dolphin Semi Modular Tactical Vest
TV7776 Marom Dolphin Semi Modular Tactical Vest
The Semi Modular Tactical Vest was developed as part of our new concept of a Semi-Modular configuration for military use. The vest is a side opening vest with a slim design for better operation in urban and guerilla warfare’s.
- To be of a low weight, for the convenience of the wearer.
- To be easy to use and to handle.
- Semi-Modular- for allowing each soldier to attach pouches at his own comfort of operation.
- To be fully comfortable while in use with other tactical accessories such as: ballistic helmets, thigh holsters, etc.
- To be able to easily adjust the vest even while the vest is on the wearer.
- The vest is assembled of a front part and a back part made possible to split.
- Surface material of vest carrier: Nylon coated with water repellent material.
- Available colors: Black, Green, Coyote Tan or Camouflage patterns upon request.
- Available sizes: One size fit all
- Two Fixed magazine pouches
- Hand grenade pouch
- Small medical pouch
- Flash bang pouch
- Two 3X4 MOLLE rows for additional MOLLE pouch (suggest: Radio pouch, magazine pouch and much more).
- Hook fastener material for attaching shoulder straps from the back part.
- Two buckles on each side of the vest for connecting the front part to the back part.
- A 30 litter detachable bag including a dedicate pouch for water bladder and 2X6 MOLLE webbing for additional MOLEE pouches.
- A “flat-back” configuration is allowed by removing the detachable bag for caring larger equipment.
- A drag strap.
- Two webbings on each side of the panel with buckles for attaching the back panel with the front one.