CornerShot Israeli Weapon System Platform System for Glock, FN & Sig Sauer (Law Enforcement Version)
The Cornershot is available in the USA territory only. The shipping time may take up to 45 business days, this due to the time it takes to clear this conversion kit.
- We are an official US Distributor for the CornerShot systems, Dealers are eligible for special pricing – contact us for more information.
- The Cornershot does not require FFL transfer – shipped from the factory in Israel through our company, the representative in the USA!
- *Notice – When the CornerShot system is assembled in conjunction with your pistol it becomes an SBR and therefore requires you to get the appropriate Tax Stamp – For more information on SBR and how to get a Tax stamp click here
Depending on the model, the Cornershot can be compatible with the following handguns:
- Glock 17, 18, 19, 22 & 23
- Sig 226, 228 & 229
- FN 5.7 mm
Cornershot Law Enforcement Version Features:
- High-resolution video camera and monitor, through which the operator can view targets located around the corner in real time.
- Day and night operational ability.
- Video observation & sighting system with transmission capability.
- Variety interchangeable cameras.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Universal accessory rail.
- Folding stock.
- Available In 5.56 And 40MM.
- Weight (excluding pistol): 3.860 Kg (8.5 lb)
- Overall length stock extended: 820 mm (32.67”)
- Overall length stock folded: 640 mm (25.2”)
- Traversing Angle: 62° in either direction
- Display: 2.5”
- Display Resolution: 480W x 234H
- Display Power: 8 x CR123 lithium batteries
- Continuous operation: 220 min.
- Tactical Light Power: 2 x CR123 lithium batteries
- Continuous operation: 160 min. approx.
- Effective Range: 120 m (131 yd)
Cornershot Law Enforcement Version is Supplied with the followings:
- CMC1N06 12mm Lens – Detachable quick-connecting color video camera – for 35 meter
- Color video monitor with visible fixed crosshair.
- CMB1001 – Quick-change batteries housing for standard CR123 lithium batteries (x8).
- Tactical Light Source
- Upper universal accessory rail.
- Folding Stock
- User’s Manual
- Tool kit
- Can be configured for visible and IR lasers.
Recommended Additional Accessories:
- CMP1001 – CSM Bipod + Hinge
- CMT1200 – TacticalVest + Including Tactical Soft Carry Bag
*Tactical Vest fits Corner Shot with Foldable Corner Shot Stock only
Many Accessories available please email for sales demonstration.
CornerShot General Information:
Corner Shot® was founded by former senior officer from elite units of the Israel Defense Forces together with US investors. Corner Shot® is headquartered in Israel. Corner Shot® systems and products are distributed worldwide by the companies’ direct sales network, which has certified agents around the world. Corner Shot® products fully comply with the ISO-9001: 2008 quality assurance standard. Corner Shot® is used by military units, law enforcement agencies and Special Forces around the world.
The CornerShot®, a weapon system platform that provides the ability to observe and engage a target from behind a corner. In other words, it allows you to see and shoot around corners without exposing yourself to deadly return fire by a terrorist or hostile. The Corner Shot® attaches to most top-tier semi-auto and select-fire pistols, like the Glock 17/18/19, SIG Sauer P226/228, Browning Hi-Power, and Beretta M9/92F/M93R (Corner Shot is compatible with the guns referenced herein as well as handguns not listed, additional charges may apply.), which are currently being employed by military Special Operations Forces units, anti-terrorism & counterterrorism units, PMC operators, and law enforcement SWAT/SRT teams around the world. Corner Shot® turns your pistol into a pistol-caliber, (very) short-barreled rifle with a swiveling front section. In other words, this short-barreled rifle has an omni-directional barrel.
The CornerShot’s lever allows the operator to quickly swivel the weapon system in either direction, depending on the direction of the corner and hostile threat, and then turn it back to straight just as quickly. The front of the Corner Shot® is designed as a swivel-mount for modern semi-auto pistols like Glocks, SIG’s, HK USP, Browning, and Beretta etc. A camera lens is attached to the front of the swiveling pistol mount, and a flashlight is mounted above the camera, along with a laser sight. Mounted on the left side of the “receiver” is a flip-out/swing-out camcorder-style video monitor — only the Corner Shot’s video monitor features sighting crosshair and is heavily reinforced for hard use, just like the rest of the unit.
The CornerShot “civilian” means it does not have night vision and thermal capability also not included is the video transmission/record capability. We have seen a large interest for the civilian model with our more “well off ” clients for personal and asset protection.
The Military / Law Enforcement model is designed to be used with a team where the person operating the CornerShot would not be making the situational decisions but merely relaying whats happening so that a command center or unit could give orders.
Glock 17, 18, 19, 22 & 23, Sig Sauer 226, 228 & 229, FN 5.7 mm