The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
We listened to feedback coming from hard-core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Aimpoint® Micro T-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions.
At the same time, we decided to improve upon the optical performance of the sight which results in a new lens and an important breakthrough in reflective lens coatings. This makes the Micro T-2 and the 3XMag magnifier a fantastic optical combination.
Complete and Ready to Mount:
The standard configuration of the Aimpoint® Micro T-2 comes with Integral Picatinny-style base, allows easy attachment to any rail.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Art.No: 200170 (2MOA)
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD 3
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 655 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 18 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery life - Day time use: 5 years (50 000h) of continuous use at pos. 8 and over 10 months at pos. 10. Responds to >500 000 hours at NVD setting (pos. 2)
- Power intensity: 4 NVD and 8 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
- Length sight only: 68 mm (2,7")
- Length std conf: 79 mm (3,1")
- Width: 41 mm (1,6")
- Height sight only: 36 mm (1,4")
- Height std conf: 47 mm (1,9")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 94 g, (3,3 oz)
- Weight std conf: 130 g (4,6 oz) incl. Lens Covers and Mount
- Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 20 mm (0,8") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and Micro spacer XX: Spacer low: 50 mm (2,0") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and Micro spacer ZZ: Spacer high: 59 mm (2,3") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = 1/2 at 100 yds
- Temperature range operation: -45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Operates after immersion. Limits: Depth: 25m (83 ft.)
- Shock: The unit is operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: The unit operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD)
- Keyed surface mount: Integrated
- Mounting: N/A
- Max distance between rings mm/": N/A
Micro Mount 11mm Dovetail: (+85$ - Out Of Stock)
- Fits most of the 11 mm Dovetail Bases ranging from 10-12,5 mm.
- Screws and Micro Tool included.
Micro LRP Mount Kit: (+35$)
- Complete kit to convert Micro Mount to Lever Release Picatinny.
- Quick Release mount, returns to zero efter dismounting.
- Contains bar locking, shaft, lever and two springs.
Micro Spacer Low - 30mm: (+45$)
- Raises height of optical axis to 30 mm.
- Four screws (torx), Micro Tool and thread sealer included.
Micro Spacer High - 39mm:(+45$)
- Raises height of optical axis to 39 mm for co-witness with AR-15.
- Four screws (torx), Micro Tool and thread lock included.
For more information you can see the Use Manual & the Product Sheet.