No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Aimpoint® Micro T-1,
Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Since its introduction in 2007, the Aimpoint® Micro T-1 has become very popular worldwide due to its size, light weight and robust build quality.
Complete and Ready to Mount:
The standard configuration of the Aimpoint® Micro T-1 contains the sight, a Picatinny mount and bikini rubber lens covers.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Art.No: 12417 (2MOA), 11830 (4MOA)
- Operating principle: Reflex
- Collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 or 4 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a
- background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000lx
- Optical signature: No optical
- signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD 3
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all
- surfaces and multi-layer. NVDCompatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 20 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery life - Day time use: 5 years (50 000h) of continuous use at pos. 8 and over 10 months at pos. 10. Responds to >500 000 hours at NVD setting (pos. 2)
- Power intensity: 4 NVD and 8 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
- Length sight only: 62 mm (2,4")
- Length std conf: 69 mm (2,7")
- Width: 41 mm (1,6")
- Height sight only: 36 mm (1,4")
- Height std conf: 41 mm (1,6")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 84g, ( 3,0 oz)
- Weight std conf: 116 g (4,1 oz) incl. Lens Covers and Mount
- Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte
- Height of optical axis - sight andmount: 18 mm (0,7") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and Micro spacer XX: Spacer low: 48 mm (1,9") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and Micro spacer ZZ: Spacer high: 57 mm (2,2") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = 1/2 at 100 yds
- Temperature range operation: -45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic Immersion, static: Operates after immersion. Limits: Depth: 25m (83ft.)
- Shock: Operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: Operates despite vibration.
- Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75g, 1 octave/min Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD)
Max distance between rings mm/": N/A
Micro Mount 11mm Dovetail: (+85$ - Out Of Stock)
- Fits most of the 11 mm Dovetail Bases ranging from 10-12,5 mm.
- Screws and Micro Tool included.
Micro Mount LRP: (+85$)
- Lever Release Picatinny for Micro sights.
- Returns to zero after dismounting.
- Screws, Micro Tool and Thread sealer included.
Micro Spacer Low - 30mm: (+45$)
- Raises height of optical axis to 30 mm.
- Four screws (torx), Micro Tool and thread sealer included.
Micro Spacer High - 39mm:(+45$)
- Raises height of optical axis to 39 mm for co-witness with AR-15.
- Four screws (torx), Micro Tool and thread lock included.
For more information you can see the Use Manual & the Product Sheet.
Testing and Abuse: