- Semi-Rimless Frame Shooting Glasses
- Cleaning Fabric
- Carrying Case
- High-Quality Frame Shooting Glasses for men made with Plastic that is very lightweight yet strong and durable.
- Adjustable Nose Pads
- Spring Hinge
- Shooting Glasses for men built with hinged and silicone nose pads that allow for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- What are blue Shooting Glasses good for? There’s no doubt that the look is fashion friendly. In addition, some studies show blue lenses can have a calming effect on the eyes. The blue tint enhances contours around objects and reduces glare. This ease in viewing experience invokes less stress on the eye for longer time wear. Wearing them while on the water will help increase the natural blues of the ocean and sky in any condition.
Protection from blue light
- improves sleep patterns and increases overall visual acuity.
- Our lenses protect your eyes from potentially harmful ‘blue’ and High Energy Visible (HEV) light, which can potentially cause macular degeneration and eye damage.
Protection from Infrared light
Kiro glass lenses also provide additional protection from Infrared Rays (commonly known as Heat Radiation or heat Waves) that can potentially cause dry eye conditions or tired eyes.
Those glasses are made of Polycarbonate. lenses that are made of Polycarbonate are thinner and lighter than standard plastic varieties, and also much more durable. Polycarbonate is ideal for strong prescriptions because it corrects vision without adding thickness, which can distort the wearer's appearance. Best of all, polycarbonate lenses are virtually unbreakable, making them a great choice for children and active adults.
Benefits of Polycarbonate
Polycarbonate Recommended For
- Tactical Use
- Sports enthusiasts
- Frame Material: PC
- Frame Color: matt black outside +mat blue inside
- Frame Type: Fully-Rimmed Frame
- Lens Material: TAC lens
- Lens Color: grey +ice Blue Revo
- UV Protection Rating: 400
UV Protection Rating: 400
Shooting Glasses with this UV Protection Rating block 99 to 100 percent of UV light. This rating ensures that all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers, including both UVA and UVB rays, are blocked out.