IGB Austria Standard, 7.5", 16" Threaded Barrels for Gen 3 & 4 Glock 17, 19, 20, 22, 34, 22, 31 - Slightly Used
IGB Austria Standard, 7.5″, 16″ Threaded Barrels for Gen 3 & 4 Glock 17, 19, 20, 22, 34, 22, 31 – Slightly Used
$139.00 – $269.99
These Threaded barrels have been slightly used, made by the manufacturer.
They are fully functional and will provide the same results as a perfect barrel.
Details & Specs
This product is compatible with Glock Gen 3 and 4. It won’t fit Gen 5 Glocks! However, If you are interested in a model that does fit the Gen 5, please contact us.
We are the representatives of the IGB Austria company.
- The products will be shipped directly from our warehouse in the US.
- Shipping time is 1-5 business days on selected models! (Other models may take up to 2 months since they are manufactured by request).
- Only sold in the US
|Material:||European High Gradel Barrel Steel|
|Surface color:||very dark grey to black|
|Inner Profile:||IGB Hexagonal Profile/IGB Polygonal Profile|
|Length:||7.5″ (191 mm), 16″ (404 mm)|
|Caliber:||9×19, .40S&W, 10mm|
|Thread @ Muzzle||None|
|Ammunition||No restriction, compatible with reloader ammo|
|Semi-auto function:||Engineered for use with a stock system!|
|Twist Rate||1:10 Inch|
|Quality||IGB Barrels are all Match Grade|
- Cold Forged Steel: Unsurpassed density: The special IGB Austria rifling is produced by forcing the tool through the barrel under tons of pressure. The result is precise, mirror polished barrels with great strength and durability.
- Quality: IGB Austria barrels are machined on specially designed machines optimized for pistol barrel production to ensure the best quality.
- Warranty: 50.000 rounds or 5 years for use of factory loaded ammunition according to C.I.P or SAAMI standards are unmatched on the world market.
- Plasma Hardening: There is no better way. Diamond hard smooth surfaces without the known weaknesses of tenifer process (loss of material flakes on inner surfaces).
- Quality Assurance: Each and ever IGB Austria barrel is checked for dimensions, function, and accuracy before leaving the factory.
- All IGB products are “drop-in”, easy to install by experienced users. No gunsmith or permanent changes required!
- Compatible with Reloader Ammo!
How to use:
|Field strip your gun – follow gun manufacturers manual!|
|Step 1:||Replace your barrel with the IGB barrel|
|Step 2:||Reassemble the gun|
|Step 3:||Attach your stock system|
Shipping & Warranty:
|Warranty||Satisfaction Guarantee. Factory ammo and proper stock system required.|
|Shipping||From our warehouse in the US.|
|Average Delivery Time||1-5 Business days if in stock in the warehouse in Las Vegas, otherwise up to 7 weeks if sent from Europe.|
IGB Austria Barrel Manufacturing Process: