The Aimpoint® 3XMag magnifying module is specially designed for compatibility with Aimpoint sights and for maximum flexibility and better performance in the field.
The Aimpoint® 3XMag magnifying module is a high quality optic that can be used with any Aimpoint sight for extended range target identification and engagement. This high quality accessory gives the shooter the best of both worlds: rapid CQB aiming with an Aimpoint sight, and long range target acquisition in combination with the magnifier. The Aimpoint TwistMount allows this transition to occur effortlessly and in just a matter of seconds.
The recommended mount for the 3XMag is the Aimpoint® TwistMount, which allows for quick attachment on any MIL-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail. Check if you need a spacer for co-witnessing with the Aimpoint sight.
The 3XMag can also be attached to aftermarket “flip to side” mounts.
- Mountable on a rail system behind Aimpoint sights
- Extremely fast and ingenious mounting solution (Twist Mount - Picatinny)
- Can also be mounted with a regular 30 mm ring
- Provides extended range to the operator
- Combines the best of two worlds – CQB & semi-sniping
- Increases confidence, performance, and flexibility
- No influence on point of impact – No need for re-zeroing the sight
- Doubles as handheld magnifying glass monocular.
- Operating principle: Magnifying device
- Optical magnification: 3x
- Aiming dot size: Uses the reticle of the combining sight
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 20 mm
- Eye relief: 60-65 mm at full FOV (40-90 mm at 5° FOV)
- Transmission: >60% (700–1000 nm)
- Resolution: >12 (lp/mrad)
- Dioptric adjustment: Fixed -1.0 D
Battery type: No power required
- Length sight only: 110 mm (4 5/16")
- Length std conf: 110 mm (4 5/16")
- Width: 44 mm (1 3/4")
- Height sight only: 41 mm (1 5/8")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 200 g (7,1 oz) including rubber cover
- Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte, with protective rubber armor cover
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 30 mm (1 3/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and Micro spacer XX: 39 mm (1 9/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Temperature range operation: -45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Operates after immersion. Limits: Depth: 1 m (3 ft.)
- Shock: Operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: Operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD)
The Package Contains The 3xMAG, Spacer & Twist Mount With Additional Accessories
For more information you can see the Use Manual & the Product Sheet.