KPOS G2P PDW Conversion Kit for Glock Models
Quick Overview from Shot Show:
Fully legal in all states!
No SBR tax stamp required.
Our modern KPOS Pathfinder P.D.W. Conversion Kit upgrades your standard handgun and convert your weapon to a special operations set.
It is used by sportsman and elite military / law enforcement units around the globe in order to maximize ability, versatility and performance while maintaining zero retention for accurate medium range use and minimal dimensions for covert operations and CQB.
- The Frame is made of One Solid Piece of 6061 T6 Billet Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Built-in AR15 Style Charging/Cocking Handle Mechanism making it Ambidextrous and Comfortable.
- Folding Rubber Stabilization Tube Pad Very Comfotable Perfect Fit Easy to Conceal.
- Removable Front Flash Hider for Silencer/Suppressor - Assembles with Only One Bolt
- Quick and Easy Installation Requires No Special Assembly or Handgun Modification
- May Assemble in Hands, Free Standing, and Does Not Require Lying Down on a Table
- Incorporates Full Length Upper Rail with One Piece Side & Lower Rails
- Back Holding Plate (spring box) Can Not Be Removed from the Frame to Prevent Loss
- Smallest & Lightest frame (Folded or Open) Compared to Any Alternative
- Incorporates a Lifetime Warranty
- Glock 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 37, 38,
- Glock 34 & 35
- Glock 21 & 21sf
KPOS Pathfinder dimensions are as follow:
- Weight 960 gr
- Width 59 mm
- Height 146 mm
- Length 370 mm
- Length (open / deployed) 598 mm
On every purchase you get those add-ons for FREE:
- One Point "Bungee" Rifle Sling (worth 19.95$),
- FGG-K Tactical folding "Safety" grip (worth 49.95$),
- FBS + RBS FAB Defense Front + Rear Back-Up Sight (worth 75.95$),
This new KPOS Bag and a Lifetime Manufecturer Warranty! (priceless!)
Check out FAB Defense VIP Protection Drill using their KPOS:
Write Your Own Review