Description:ML-31615 Meprolight Tritum Night Green Front Sight For AR-15/M16
ML-31615 Meprolight Tritum Night Front Sight For AR-15/M16
ML-31615 Meprolight Tritum Night Green Front Sight For AR-15/M16
An absolutely rugged , impact and shot-resistant, tritium- bright Night Sight set for your pistol. A favorite of military and law enforcement personnel with no patience for second-rate gear, Tru-Dot® Sights provide 3 bright tritium dots for fast, easy targeting in any light conditions. Installs easily with NO gunsmithing. Covered by a 12-year illumination warranty.
- Unequaled Low Light Performance
- Used by Military & Law Enforcement
- No transition from day to night use
- Front dot is slightly brighter than rear dots
- Sealed against water, dust and oil
- Bonding seal on sight tube
- Impervious to solvent bath for up to 48 hrs.
- Battery-Free Tritium Illumination
- Anodized Aluminum
Features of all Meprolight Tritium Sights:
- Self Illuminated light source – No batteries or switches, always ready when you need them
- Operates under all weather conditions
- The brightest night sights available today
- Totally integrated day and night sighting
- Maintenance free
- Can be mounted directly with no weapon modifications
- Over 4,500,000 systems in use, worldwide
- Tests by marksmen show an increase of over 85% in hit capability
- Strongest worldwide comprehensive warranty in the industry
- AR-15/M16 Front Sight Only.
The ML31615 is a front sight only for use on AR style A1 and A2 rifles. This sight has a round front post, which is much narrower than the square post currently coming on the AR rifles. This thinner post gives more accuracy since it does not cover as great an area of the target at distances. The ML31615 front sights is two-piece for alignment. Once you have the rifle sighted in for a particular distance, should the tritium light source not be facing you, all you do is depress the detent and rotate the sight to align the light source.
All Tru-Dot® sights are covered by a 12 years usable illumination warranty to original purchaser.